Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

VIVEK MISHRA AWARDED DADASAHEB PHALKE EXCELLENCE AWARDS 2017 –POPULAR TV FACE 2016



Mumbai: Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence  Awards 2017, one of the highest honour in Bollywood & Television given annually by the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence for contribution to Indian cinema. Vivek Mishra who rose to fame with his realty show stint in Big Boss 7 and couple of other shows on television with highest TRSs was overwhelmed and thanked a string of people contributing to his success story.
Turning heads in a sartorial outfit for the evening, Vivek turned towards the audience to take a bow before he approached the stage to receive the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence  Award 2017- Popular Face 2016
Elated about receiving an award, Vivek Mishra mentions “I am deeply honored to have been awarded Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence Award 2016- Popular Face 2016 conferred upon him. I am sincerely grateful for the recognition from the Dadasaheb Phalke Excellence award  who considered me worth the honor. I am unable to express my excitement and inspiration with this award. When an artist is recognized for all the hard work & dedication that he has put in that’s his biggest award. Thank you so much to all who have supported me in my journey. I take this award as an encouragement to work harder and explore my credentials”

https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif