Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

Deepika: I surround myself with people who are real

By HT
New Delhi, Jan. 10 -- Actor Deepika Padukone says she doesn't let stardom go to her head and one of the ways she does this is to surround herself with people she can relate to.
"At different stages of your life, you come across different things. But I always believe that life is what you make of it. I choose to surround myself with people who are real and who have a positive approach towards life. While I may sound philosophical, that's the way I look at things," says Deepika, whose latest film Bajirao Mastani received a great response at the box office.
Although there are times when she is working continuously for months together, she never lets go of an opportunity to spend time with her family. "I have a strong support system in my family. They are a huge and a very positive influence in my life," says Deepika.
Meanwhile, Deepika, who has had multiple releases last year, says that shooting simultaneously was quite a task.
"At one point, I was doing Piku, Bajirao and Tamasha at the same time. In terms of shoot, it's very, very challenging. I started shooting for Tamasha, then Piku and then Bajirao, and then I kept jumping between schedules. It's not the most ideal way to work, but I didn't want to let go of these opportunities. I am greedy to do good work. So, if it means more hours of work and multitasking a little more than usual, I'm happy to do that because I know that the end result will be worth it," she says
- See more at: http://www.bollywood.com/celebrities/deepika-padukone/news/deepika-i-surround-myself-people-who-are-real#sthash.RMXva9df.dpuf