Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

Actress Smita Gondkar celebrates 68th Republic Day with great pride


Where on the occasion of  68th Republic day all Indians hold their head high, Marathi Actress Smita Gondkar a proud Indian too celebrates this momentous occasion with a great democratic spirit and same enthusiasm as she does every year.

Further sharing her experience Smita Gondkar says, "From flag hoisting to dancing on patriotic song is all what I always use to enjoy the most on Republic Day in my childhood but while growing up slowly and gradually I understood the true importance of this Day. It gives me an immense pride and happiness that I am an Indian and I belong to a country where there is so much unity,Traditions and diversity.

 The Indian Army and Soldiers  work round the clock 24/7 to protect our country. Their Sacrifice is something which can never be explained in words. They are the one because of whom we all live a safe joyful life. The giving and helpful nature of  Indians makes me fall in love with India every time as I celebrate this Day."