Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

The #Rheson Mania is here!




Rheson by Rhea and Sonam Kapoor opens its doors tomorrow at 5 pm at Shoppers Stop, Malad. However, the #Rheson Mania began 24 hours ago, on Thursday, May 11th at 5 pm, with a unique 'camp in' campaign to mark the launch of the same. The first 80 lucky girls who registered for the 'camp in' assembled at the Atrium of Inorbit Mall Malad for what is sure to be one of the most exciting night of their lives. The big surprise in store for them will be when they meet the fashion icons and the team behind Rheson, Rhea and Sonam Kapoor, who will also give them some exclusive styling tips tomorrow evening. 

Speaking on this one of a kind launch event, Sonam shared a warm message on social media stating that, "Oh My God guys! We are so overwhelmed! Rhea just told me that we have gotten a humungous response to the camp site at Shoppers Stop Malad. So many that we have actually had to close reservations. Thank you so much for the love you have shown Rheson! Rhea and I will both be there tomorrow and we would really like to meet you all. And for those who could not get to the camp in time, just queue up at Shoppers Stop at 12 noon and we promise we shall meet you.  So join us at Shoppers Stop Malad tomorrow at 5 pm. I can't wait to share Rheson with you all, Love you!" 

Rhea Kapoor also shared a video on her social media saying that, "Guys I am seeing all the images come in from the Rheson camp site at Inorbit Malad and I can't even believe it, I am in shock! Sonam and I are both so touched and overwhelmed. I really wish I could be there tonight but I am putting all the finishing touches on the collection and the stores for tomorrow. I can't wait to see you guys and have so much fun tonight! I will see you tomorrow

The video that  Sonam posted on social media is duly attached along with a we transfer link of rhea's video and some images of the Rheson camp in site at Inorbit Mall, Malad