Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

Angela Krislinzki is on a roll and she is doing some great work. She is currently shooting for her web series directed by Shaad Ali director

Angela Krislinzki is on a roll and she is doing some great work. She is currently shooting for her web series directed by Shaad Ali director of films like ok Jannu, Sathiya, Bunty and bubbly and many more and co-directed by Siddharth Malhotra director of Hichki, Some really good names are there in it alongside her like Sharman Joshi, Deepti naval, Gul Panag, Mahesh Manjrekar and many more.


We spoke to her on the web series and more and here is what she has got to say, "This is going to be a very different kind of web series which will connect the hearts. I feel privileged to be in the company of such great actors. I get to learn a lot from them. It's a great opportunity to work on this. Apart from this, I am also working on my film and I am starting to shoot this month. I will be shooting for almost two months in London. I am opposite Shreyas Talpade. Can't talk much about it right now. This year has been really fruitful. My new song is almost lined up for release. It's called Laut Aaja and I am also doing 4 more songs which are coming super soon. So I am very excited for this year and looking forward to the audience reaction to my work. "


Now that's quite a bit for us to anticipate and we are delighted that she is doing such work and we really can't wait. Wishing her all the luck and love.