Sakshatkar.com- Filmidata.com - Sakshatkar.org

Raghunath Pandey


There is a college (Girish Narayan Mishra) in Rohtas Disctrict under Veer Kunwar Singh University.
My father was also working as professor in that college, but they dismissed him without any reason and appoint many people on same post,
due to this my father's health in critical position. I try to contact both person many time but they ignore me and my family.

The principal and secratory of college take alot of money to join people for single post and give false joining letter.
there is no any financial record, they uses college fund for themself.
Principal have purchase alot of plots in Varansi and other places.
The situation of that college is very dangerous. The students future of that college in dark.
That college get helped from government and MP and MLA quota. They misuse all funds.
 
 So i request you to please take a positive action regards this and also request please never disclose my details.
 
if you want , you contact to the principal or secratory and tell him for join they will demand money and give you false joining letter.
 
 
 
Thanks & Regards
Raghunath Pandey